Why use Pensionlite?
Chartered Financial Advisers
Pensionlite's Chartered Status
View our 72 second video about PensionLite’s services
Why you should use Pensionlite to review and manage your pensions?
Pensionlite has earned it’s Chartered title by demonstrating their commitment to deep technical knowledge and solid professional ethics.
When seeking pension advice you should check to ensure that the adviser or company you are dealing with is suitably qualified as well as being Authorised and Regulated to do so by the Financial Conduct Authority. This will ensure that the advice you receive is appropriate, your consumer rights are protected and that you are not being scammed.
Pensionlite is a trading style of Advicelite Ltd and you can be assured that:
- We are Directly Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and our authorisation number is 464011. https://register.fca.org.uk/
- We are Independent so can search the whole of the pensions market to find the right solution for you.
- Pensionlite is designated as a Chartered Financial planning firm and this signifies that an organisation has committed to:
- The highest levels of technical and professional knowledge and competence through professional qualifications.
- Keep its knowledge and skills up-to-date through continuing professional development.
- Apply ethical conduct through adhering to an industry Code of Ethics enforced through disciplinary sanctions.
What we do is not new for us
For over ten years we have been providing independent, qualified advice and recommendations, without any obligation, with no up-front charge in a convenient and personal way using the telephone, e mail, text and of course post. No need for intimidating, intrusive, inconvenient and expensive face to face meets.
We enable clients to use the convenience of the telephone, e mail and text to tell us about their needs, circumstances and aspirations and we provide our advice and recommendations, including comparing charges, performance and benefits, with what they have in the form of an easy to read and understand report format by post.
They can then, from a position of understanding, consider in their own home, in their own time what action to take.
They can write questions or concerns down and when convenient get those answered or addressed over the telephone, by e mail, text or post before making any decisions.
If we provide advice and our recommendations are not taken up, for any reason, there is no charge. If the client accepts our recommendations we would expect to get paid, usually from the pension pot but that’s just one option. In short, clients only pay for the advice they accept.
Real people, not robots, giving qualified advice with no up-front fees, at your convenience with all recommendations provided in writing before any decisions are made. And it’s less expensive.
How good would it be to be able to telephone your pension adviser, or e mail us, send us a text or letter whenever you have a question or want an update, and to know it can be dealt with the same day without booking another face to face meeting?