We are delighted to have been awarded the Pension Transfer Gold Standard by the Professional Finance Society (PFS).
The aim is to help the public better understand what to expect from regulated advice and to identify firms that have adopted the highest principles of good practice in this industry.
In order to achieve this status, Pensionlite must adhere to nine principles that have been set by the PFS. These include:
- Helping clients understand when advice is appropriate
- Ensuring advice given supports the client’s overall well-being in the context of their stated objectives
- Ensuring client understanding and acceptance of all charges
- Ensuring the most appropriate and updated technical skills are applied
- Transparent management of conflicts of interest
- Helping clients understanding the cost of transferring benefits
- Avoiding unregulated investments and introducers
- Transparency in advice processes and outcomes
- Promoting the Consumer Guide to the Pension Transfer Gold Standard
Pensionlite Managing Director, Michael Shaw said: “We are extremely proud to have obtained the Pension Transfer Gold Standard.
“Our clients can be confident in the knowledge that they are dealing with an ethical adviser and a professional advice firm that has the client’s best interests at heart.”
You can find more information about the Pension Transfer Gold Standard here.